Kelli Turmann mentoring in the Nordic & Baltic pilot program
The pilot programme for mentorship within the Nordic-Baltic Mobility Programme for Culture has been established to support sharing of knowledge, learning and exchange of experiences in the Region. The aim is to promote interactivity, sustainability and long-term relationships across borders between experienced and younger artist and cultural workers.
The program received 33 applications and the following 10 participants were selected and connected with pre-selected mentors. Information about the mentors and the program can be found her
Amanda Hakoköngäs with mentor Elísabet Gunnarsdóttir
- cultural worker, writer and exhibition maker from Northern Finland, Lapland.
Gabriele Janilionyte with mentor Kelli Turmann
- Anthropologist, cultural and social project manager, implements various interdisciplinary projects in order to create changes in Lithuanian cities through community involvement.
Giedrė Putramentaitė with mentor Virpi Näsänen
- freelancer project manager that specialises in contemporary circus (and other performing arts).
Inka Kynkäänniemi with mentor Christian Bermudez
- Helsinki based artist working with video, sculpture, installation, and text, and a long-distance cyclist. Her work is often connected to time, collectively shared affects and the varied relations beings, objects and communities form with the world and each other.
Laura Cemin with mentor Israel Aloni
- Helsinki-based Italian artist active in the fields of visual and performing arts: although my work always originates from a performative action, it can appear in multiple media and forms, such as live performances, text, photographs and installations with objects.
Manca Dornik with mentor Gleb Divov
- Slovenian accordionist based in Helsinki (Finland), who just recently graduated in class of Finnish accordion pioneer prof.Matti Rantanen at the Sibelius Academy – aside from accordion, she also studied conducting and composition as minor subjects.
Rebekka Bohse Meyer with mentor Jenni Koski
- performance designer creating immersive performative installations primarily with sound.
Sandra Cecilie Quist Lund with mentor Inga Žolude
- educated as a writer at Biskops Arnös author school and Konstfack in Sweden.
Sanna Soni with mentor Jesper de Neergard
- producer and puppetry agent with culture management degree (BA).
Tze Yeung Ho with mentor Katrine Ganer Skaug
- Norwegian composer. He is an organiser and founder of the OSLOFONI project and a board member of the Periferien – nyMusikk Oslo concert series.
More information: https://www.nordiskkulturkontakt.org/en/forsta-mentor-adept-paren-valda-till-mentorskapspiloten-2/